Compostable Agricultural Mulch FilmMOGALIXE
Customize your order!
Mogalixe Compostable Agricultural Mulch Film
The Alternative To Traditional Plastic Mulch Film
Mogalixe produces compostable mulching film in many different sizes and thicknesses, depending on the agricultural product to be cultivated. Contact us for specific product information.
Mogalixe Mulch Film is made from certified material that meets the requirements of European Standard EN 13432 and US Standard ASTM D6400.
Mogalixe Mulch Film makes farmers' daily work easier. At the end of a crop cycle, Mogalixe Mulch Film remnants can simply be plowed into the soil or sent to compostable facilities. Our Mulch Film is compostable in landfills or industrial compost in a short period of time. It fully breaks down, leaving no harmful toxic residues. It is made of plant-based raw material developed and made in the USA, using only abundant, surplus crops.
- Increased soil temperature
- Able to remain on the field after harvest
- Reduces labor and costs
- Improves root development
- Speeds up the germination and cultivation cycles
- Increases the long-term nutrient level of soil.
- Eliminates or reduces the use of herbicides and pesticides
- Reduces water consumption
- Keeps nutrients closer to the plant
- Prevents fruits & vegetables from having direct contact with the soil
Provide our customers with environmentally friendly products of the highest quality. Every contribution is important to preserve our environment. Thank you for making a difference by replacing single-use plastic with Mogalixe’s products.
In time we will become your natural top soil!